Data Management Specialist
We have a fantastic position with one of Australia’s Iconic Brand Organization . This is a dynamic forward thinking environment and an amazing opportunity.
We are looking for a Data Management Specialist who ideally has experience in the Telecom Domain and is an expert in Data Governance and Data Management tools.
The objective of this role is to ensure that Data Management solutions delivery and BAU Data Management tasks are executed as per approved architecture and design guidelines.
- 4+ years Data Management experience- Data Governance and Data management tools and end to end data flow
- Cloud Data Governance
- Metadata Management using Informatica Data Management tools (AXON, EDC, [email protected]) or equivalent
- Data governance, metadata management and data visualization tools
- Querying databases (SQL) and using Microsoft Excel
- Big data platforms (e.g., Cloudera) and relational databases (e.g. Teradata) including knowledge of SQL
- Tableau, Power BI, Cognos BI or equivalent Analytics/Reporting tools.
- Strong stakeholder management and engagement skills
Role and Responsibilities:
- Subject matter expert in DM Tools by supporting and helping Data Governance and other teams
- Lead development activities on Data Management initiatives
- Build and configure the DM tools, data quality mappings by profiling data to standardize, cleanse and enhance the quality
If you have the above experience and are looking for a brand new role in 2022, please get in touch with me by submitting your CV in a word document to [email protected]
I look forward to speaking with you!