DBA / DevOps (AWS) – Global FinTech
Our client is a global FinTech in the Wealth Management sector, who are in search of a Database Administrator/DevOps Engineer to join their awesome team slap bang in the centre of Sydney’s beautiful CBD.
We are looking for a DBA Ninja, an expert in database development and design, DevOps, database engine maintenance, and configuration. In this role, you will be responsible for the maintaining and marginating database servers, helping on automating processes for complex business information systems, and maintenance and support of the system’s components throughout their lifecycle – from data design to performance tuning and automation.
- 3+ years’ database administration experience
- Install, configure, tune, and monitor the SQL Server DB
- Develop and tune Transact-SQL, stored procedures, and unit test
- Power Designer, MS-SQL and replication deployments, Database capacity planning, SQL Server Transactional Replication, SQL Server Always-on Availability Groups
- Version control and code repository (Git, Bitbucket)
- (AWS/Azure), networking, DNS, application architecture
- Agile Methodology experience
- Tip-top comm’s
- After-hours support
Ideally you’ll have….
- Experiene in either Shell scripting, PowerShell, Python, Java or Go
- Infrastructure as code, primarily on AWS using Terraform
- Knowledge of clustering and load balancing solutions
- Experience with CI-CD Tools (Jenkins), etc.
- Worked with Docker containers
- Uni degree, but not essential 🙂
If you are looking for your next opportunity, please apply below or send through your updated CV as a word document to [email protected]
I would be happy to chat more about the company and send through a more detailed job description.
Thank you for reading our advert and we look forward to assisting you with your job search.