Our client, a well reputed global organisation is seeking an experienced Cloud SRE to join their DevOps team.
As a Cloud SRE expert, your key focus will be Design, Implementation, Configuration and Development of the CICD solutions by using various cloud automation tools (Terraform, Azure DevOps, Ansible, etc.
Working with internal and external partners/stakeholders, you will manage and improve existing CICD Tools, build new services and work closely with the support teams to ensure new services are transitioned to operations, stabilized & follow through service improvements.
Key Skills required:
- Experience of building a range of Services in a Cloud Service provider (ideally GCP and Azure)
- Expert understanding of DevOps and Automation principles and Infrastructure as a Code concepts and techniques
- Strong understanding of CI/CD and available tools
- Security and Compliance, e.g., IAM and cloud compliance/auditing/monitoring tools
- Customer/stakeholder focus. Ability to build strong relationships with Application teams, cross functional IT and global/local IT teams
- Good leadership and teamwork skills –
- Operational effectiveness – delivers solutions that align to approved design patterns and security standards
- Excellent skills in at least one of the following: Terraform, Jenkins, Chef, Shell Scripting, Python, Azure DevOps
- Experienced in full automation and configuration management using tools such as Terraform, Ansible, Cloudformation, Azure DevOps
If you have relevant experience and think this would be a great opportunity, then apply now. For any further information about this role email Usha Lakkanna from Hawksworth via [email protected]