Digital Business Analyst
An excellent opportunity for a contract Senior Digital Business Analyst to join a leading government agency based in the Sydney CBD for an initial 12-month contract.
The ideal candidate will have extensive Digital project experience – this could include website redevelopment, portals, digital forms, CMS, CRM based projects – You will be well-versed across Customer Interaction, Customer Engagement, process & data mapping.
The successful candidate will be someone who can get up to speed quickly and who is technically savvy.
Experience required to be successful.
- Min 8 years Business Analysis experience
- Min 3 years digital project experience
- Exposure to as many of the listed domains as possible – google analytics, content modelling, customer experience, user experience design, front-end development, back-end CMS configuration, integrations, CRM configuration, Digital Forms development, personalisation, user analytics and search engine optimisation.
- Exceptional attention to detail to deliver compelling documents using facts and measurable figures
- Demonstrated capability with authoring reports, documents and submissions for Executive level signoff
- Gathering and documenting requirements, process mapping, assisting in the preparation of business cases and market investigation documents such as EOI’s & RFP’s, experience in documenting business process mapping changes using swim lane diagrams and other workflow diagrams.
If you are looking for your next exciting contract opportunity APPLY NOW or send through an updated resume (word doc) to [email protected] / 02 9189 0022