IT Change Manager
Hawksworth are currently recruiting for an IT Change Manager for well-respected Government agency based in the Sydney CBD, initial 12-month day rate contract
Our client is looking for a tenacious Change Manager that will manage the planning and execution of change initiatives for the successful implementation of new IT business solutions across the organisation. The Change Manager will identify impacted business processes, systems, and people.
Our clients offers long term day rates contracts, centrally located offices and strong project teams.
- Conduct stakeholder analysis and business impact assessments to determine the scale of change, the business readiness and the possible change risks.
- Develop change management strategies and work with Project Managers to integrate these strategies into their project plans.
- Produce a set of actionable and targeted documents to support the change implementation including change management plans, communications plans, communication and training plans, and any other relevant artefacts.
- Coordinate change initiatives including the stakeholder engagement activities and the creation of communications artefacts.
- Coordinate training initiatives including the stakeholder engagement activities and the creation of training artefacts.
- Identify and coach change champions and be an active and visible coach.
- Build and sustain collaborative relationships with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Min 7 years Change management experience.
- Government / Financial Services / Retail background ideal.
- Ideally have worked on a number of Technology projects in the past.
- Highly organised, resilient and tenacious.
- Change Management certification – Desirable.
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools, and phases of the project lifecycle.
If you open to new opportunities – APPLY NOW or get in contact with Kiernan Mc Neill – 0420 437 265 / [email protected]