Hawksworth are currently working with a small company in the Transport industry who are looking to recruit a self-motivated and energised Java Developer with excellent problem-solving skills and an interest in continued development.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who enjoys being involved in all aspects of a project and work with the development teams for the full development lifecycle.
- Skilled Java Developer
- experience in database design
- hands on software and web development
- accustomed to working with Agile methods
Other skills that will be highly advantageous include:
- Knowledge of the Transport Industry
- Docker, MongoDB, Messaging Services (e.g., ActiveMQ, MQ)
- Continuous integration environments
- Native mobile app development (Android, iOS)
- Understanding of UI and UX design patterns
As the successful candidate, you will be able to work independently and take responsibility for your tasks, you will have excellent communication and problem-solving skills and the ability to analyse and solve problems with the end user in mind.
The company offers an enjoyable and challenging work environment where you will make a significant contribution to the company’s growth. You will have the opportunity to learn new and develop your existing skills, as the company continues to embrace a range of new technologies. We encourage all individuals with this experience to apply (junior – senior level experience welcome).
If you think this role is a fit for you, apply now or email Sarah Fricker via [email protected] for more information and a confidential discussion about your career goals.