Senior Business Analyst – General Insurance – Transformation
If you are a Senior Business Analyst who is confident, experienced and who thrives in fast-paced environments and who enjoys carrying-out workshops and dealing with senior stakeholders, this would be for YOU!
Ideally, you will have experience working on large-scale Transformation programs within the Insurance, Banking & Financial Services industries.
To be successful in this role you will be proactive, take ownership, can hit the ground running, and be technically savvy. You must be adaptable and flexible too 🙂
- Strong End to End Business Analysis skills.
- Hands-on experience working on Transformation, Business Transition, and Toxic Assets projects.
- Experience working for a large financial services organisation.
- Previous experience in General Insurance is highly desirable.
- Proven ability to interpret information, identify patterns, trends, and links that inform decisions and solutions.
- Demonstrate the ability to partner and collaborate effectively with stakeholders to establish strong professional relationships and influence outcomes.
- Demonstrate business and functional requirement documentation, Process mapping, AS-IS to TO-BE, Gap Analysis skills
If you are looking for your next long-term contract with a Global Organisation, please apply below or send through your updated CV as a word document to [email protected] for a detailed discussion.