Senior Business Analysts – Transformation/Compliance – Multiple roles
Hawksworth are sourcing Multiple Senior Business Analysts to join a Global Insurance Organisation in Sydney. We need confident, experienced Senior Business Analysts who thrive in a fast-paced environment and who enjoy carrying-out workshops and dealing with the stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will have experience working on Transformation & Compliance projects within the space of
- Sales & Services
- Document management
- Record Retention and Disposal
- Duty to not misrepresent
To be successful in this role you will be proactive, take ownership, can hit the ground running, and be technically savvy. You must be adaptable and flexible too 🙂
- Strong End to End Business Analysis skills.
- Hands-on experience working on Transformation & Compliance projects.
- Experience working for a large financial services organisation.
- Previous experience in General Insurance is highly desirable.
- Proven ability to interpret information, identify patterns, trends, and links that inform decisions and solutions.
- Demonstrate the ability to partner and collaborate effectively with stakeholders to establish strong professional relationships and influence outcomes.
- Demonstrate business and functional requirement documentation skills
- Completing tasks with thoroughness and accuracy, with the ability to quickly identify errors and inconsistencies within the information
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, capable of communicating with the audience at all levels with clarity, impact, and influence.
If you are looking for your next long term contract with a Global Organisation, with the added bonus of working for an amazing employer :-), please apply below or send through your updated CV as a word document to [email protected] for a detailed discussion.