Senior Manager, Solutions
Hawksworth are sourcing a Senior Manager, Solutions APAC for a leading Global provider of comprehensive Property & Casualty Insurance software services for insurers, located in Sydney, CBD. The company has just gained IPO status and is looking to grow in the AsiaPac region.
As a Solution Engineer Senior Manager, you will provide Architecture product support during the sales cycle with a specific focus on the OnDemand SaaS solution. You will be dealing with clients in Australia and in the AsiaPac region.
You will work closely with the Product Management team, Sales and other Solution Engineering and Consulting staff.
You will be a General Insurance expert able to work directly with sales prospects to present the technical capabilities of the products, addressing technical architecture, integration approaches and the project scope.
- Minimum of 12 years’ experience as a technology enterprise or solution architect
- Ability to communicate with Senior Stakeholders (CIO, CTO etc)
- Ability to construct TCO, Benefits Calculations, Cloud Risk Assessments with key stakeholders
- Understanding XML hierarchy
- Prior experience with a Product Company in pre-sales role with team management skills.
- 5 years’ experience in Insurance Technology
- A subject matter expert on the technical aspects of offerings and their delivery through the solutions.
- Standard Functional / Technical Demo Support & Triage (Configuration)
- Utilize your strong understanding of cloud technology (especially MS Azure) with a broad understanding of infrastructure and cloud technologies to support our OnDemand offering
- Act as the subject matter expert on our platform, execute with a cloud first mind set helping prospects and customers realize benefits of the cloud-based architecture and SaaS services.
- Assist client with outlining their Solution Architecture
If you are looking for an exciting permanent opportunity with a Global Company, please apply below or send through your updated CV as a word document to [email protected]
I look forward to discussing the position and the company in more detail and hopefully representing you for this fantastic opportunity.
Due to the number of application received we will only contact you should you be shortlisted. If this is not a suitable opportunity for you, we hope to help you in the near future with your job search. Thank you.