Software Developer – iOS
Our client, a leading Financial Services company are recruiting for an iOS Developer with experience in other languages to join and enhance the capabilities of the Digital Bank and Wealth team.
The Digital Bank and Wealth team is a highly motivated group of self-starters that enjoy working together to push the boundaries of technologies to drive out company’s Digital strategy.
The client is looking for a person that will be the right fit for the team and will contribute to the team culture. A person that is capable of voicing and expressing their opinion to different levels of management and people with differing levels of technical knowledge. Someone that is willing to help drive change through continuous improvement.
Skills and experience required
- 6+ years software engineering experience with 4+ years demonstrable experience integrating with Apples frameworks using Swift, including some quality iOS apps that you can show us.
- Experience in developing complex UI designs using Xcode interface builder/SwiftUI.
- Experience with managing and integrating with third party APIs.
- Understanding of REST APIs and experience in integrating with them using RxSwift/Combine.
- Understanding of Dependency injection.
- Understanding of entire application lifecycle from concept, design, test, release and support.
- Understanding of continuous integration and continues deployment using XCode, Fastlane and Jenkins environment.
- Experience with MVVM architecture and MVP architecture for UI layer development.
- Experience architecting apps using a CLEAN architecture pattern.
- Understanding of protocol-oriented programming, writing test cases as well as using source code management software within a programming team.
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum software delivery practices.
- Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude.
- Fundamental experience with 1 or 2 other programming languages and frameworks, including:
- Android development with Kotlin (iOS only)
- Java & Spring Boot
- C# & Visual Studio (or Xamarin development)