Technical Architect-Google Cloud Platform
If you are an Amazing Technical Architect who wants to make great money working for an amazing client then keep reading!
Our client is a Global provider of Digital technology and transformation, IT services and solutions and they are on the lookout for a hands on -Technical Architect with solid experience in Google Cloud Platform to be based in Sydney.
During times of uncertainty some businesses flourish, and our client is thankfully one of them.
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to act as a hands on Architect who would design high level architecture and develop strong relationships with clients as a strategic partner.
What our Ideal GCP-Architect would look like?
- 3+ years software architecture/design and 8+ years deep technical engineering
- Cloud Transformation
- Demonstrable GCP Cloud Architecture
- Enterprise Architecture modelling tools e.g. Lucid Charts.
- Microservices design patterns, frameworks, Kubernetes
- GCP Certification
- Mandatory Skills: Java, J2EE, Microservices, GCP, Architecting Cloud applications
If you have the above experience and are ready for your next opportunity with a forward thinking, global business, please email your Resume as a Word doc to [email protected]
Thank you for reading our job advert and I look forward to reviewing your cv and sending through a detailed job description and information all about the company and their awesome culture.